White printer paper, also known as High Grade Deinked Paper) is quality paper that consists of things like envelopes, copy paper and letterhead that has gone through the printing process and had the ink removed.
Aluminum and tin recycling provides many environmental, economic and community benefits. It saves energy, time, money and natural resources; and often it generates jobs and helps to pay for community services that make life better for millions of people.
Items Also Accepted
- Junk mail and mixed paper
- Includes, but is not limited to: newspaper, magazines, colored paper, coated paper, phone books, etc.
- Soft cover and hard cover books
- Plastics #3-#7 and rigid plastics
- Chip/paper board (i.e. shoe boxes, cereal and tissue boxes, empty toilet paper rolls, pasta and food boxes, milk and juice cartons)
- Shredded paper – MUST be bagged in clear bags. Material bagged in shopping bags, white or any other colored bag will be discarded
Interested in learning more about how China's National Sword policy has impacted other states? Visit Wast Dive for an status updated for all 50 states here.